We value our neighbors.
Our calendar is full of events offered to bring our neighbors together and provide opportunities to build strong families, encourage healthy living, education, personal development and support for those in need. Many of these events are made possible through partnerships with community organizations.
Here are just some of the events and programs we offer throughout the year:
- Las Posadas (a Christmas tradition in Latin America celebrating the birth of Jesus)
- Family Fishing Day
- Family sporting events
- Marriage workshops
- Food Handler Card Certification
- Mental and emotional health education and training
- Exercise classes
- Career Fairs
- Mentoring programs
- Clothing Exchange
- Silent Auction
- MAWV (Moms at Wood Village)
- Youth retreats
- Vacation Bible School
- City of Wood Village Clean-Up Day
If you have questions, contact Pastor Tom Miles at email@example.com or 503-661-7686.