The 9:30 a.m. worship service offers both hymn favorites and praise choruses led by a praise band. We provide care and study groups during this hour for all ages, infant through high school. One adult group is available.
The 11:00 a.m. service is informal, offering contemporary music led by a praise team. The Bible message is the same content as in the 9:30 a.m. service, but it is geared to a younger audience. Children’s Ministries are offered at this hour for infants through Grade Two. Two adult study groups are available.
In February, Pastor Bill began a series titled “Satellite Survey of the Scriptures.” It is designed to help people connect the individual books of the Bible with the Bible as a whole. It will be presented in segments during the coming years and will be interspersed with studies called “We Believe.” There will also be individual verse-by-verse studies of specific books in the Bible.
- October 4: “Lord, Teach Us to Pray: How to Balance Believing with Reality” (Matthew 6:5-15; 17:14-20; Mark 11:11-25; Romans 8:18-39) – Podcast
- October 11: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “I Samuel – A Prophet and a King” – Podcast
- October 18: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “II Samuel – King David: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” – Podcast
- October 25: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “I Kings – Solomon: From Triumph to Tragedy” – Podcast
- November 1: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “II Kings – Nation Israel in Captivity Again” – Podcast
- November 8: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “I Chronicles – Retelling the Story with Added Details” – Podcast
- November 15: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “II Chronicles – Solomon and the Kings of Judah” – Podcast
- November 22: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “Ezra – Captives Return to Jerusalem/Temple Rebuilt” – Podcast
- November 29: Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: “Nehemiah – Captives Return to Jerusalem/Walls Rebuilt”
Messages for the Remainder of 2015:
December 6 – Satellite Survey of the Scriptures: Esther
December 13 – Mary and Jesus
December 20 – Joseph and Jesus
December 27 – WVBC and Jesus